We are looking for an individual with a strong focus on data management and data engineering to join the Imaging and Diagnostics team at Curvebeam AI as a Data Engineer.
The role will be fast paced and rewarding; helping build and manage large datasets across internal R&D as well as customer projects.
The individual needs to be excited about working with data and achieving excellent data management; engaged with their work and adaptable to change and managing multiple projects at once. In return, Curvebeam AI offers a superb opportunity for working with some of largest privately held medical imaging datasets in the world with a competitive package.
There are plenty of opportunities for growth on top of routine data management tasks; which could see the role take on more data engineering with cloud computing; or building software tools for working with data.
· Data management activities including: Data gathering from field machines (travel not required); data curation (moving data into the cloud or internal system), data cleaning, data anonymisation.
· Coordinate Data sharing agreements and managing data access.
· Manage data for projects such as deep learning annotation, clinical research, R&D development
· Develop accurate data annotation pipelines.
· The role allows growth in building and maintaining data engineering infrastructure; specifically with cloud tools on AWS and GCP.
· Degree in a technical discipline
· Hands on experience with data - ideally large datasets requiring careful management
· Coding experience with a numerical language (python, C++, java, etc)
· Examples of project work involving data management of some kind
· Management of medical data and /or regulatory knowledge (HIPAA, GDPR) relating to good data management practice
· Experience with a machine learning stack, for example machine learning modelling, data annotation
· Cloud experience (AWS, GCP)
· A grasp of the challenges of data management in medicine.
· Specific knowledge of medical data, for example the DICOM format, PACS systems
Job Location: Remote (London, UK Hatfield, PA or Seattle, WA are the preferred locations)
Email your CV to Stuti Singh (email@example.com) and Tom Jubb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Job Category||Application Engineering|