Attending the RSNA 2022 Annual Meeting? Jaydev Dave, PhD, Associate Professor of Radiology at Thomas…
EFAS aims to promote the development of foot and ankle surgery and to advance education, study, and research in this specialty.
EFAS will meet its goal of the advancement of the science and education in foot and ankle pathology, conservative and surgical treatment, offering practicing physicians, residents, and fellows instructional courses, seminars and symposia, international congresses as well as close collaboration and team learning programs to other medical and selected paramedical disciplines.
Here are some of the podium presentations and posters that featured WBCT Imaging at EFAS.
- Radiographic indirect parameters for rotation do not correspond to real measurements in hallux valgus.
- Presented by: Eli Schmidt, Matthieu Lalevee, Tutku Tazegul, Caio Nery, John Femino, Kevin Dibbern, Connor Mally (Iowa City, USA), Nacime Salomao Barbachan Mansur, Cesar de Cesar Netto
- Impact of Lateral Column Lengthening, Medial Displacement Calcaneal Osteotomy and Cotton Osteotomy on the three-dimensional alignment of the foot: A cadaveric study.
- Presented by: Cesar de Cesar Netto (Iowa City, USA), Matthieu Lalevée, Nacime Barbachan Mansur, Hee Young Lee, Schmidt Eli, François Lintz, John Femino, Kevin Dibbern
- Diagnostic accuracy of Weightbearing CT in detecting subtle chronic syndesmotic instability: a prospective comparative study.
- Surgical correction of Peritalar Subluxation and patient-reported outcomes: a prospective comparative outcome study in flexible Progressive Collapsing Foot Deformity.
- The influence of Calcaneal and First Ray Osteotomies in the Contact pressures of the Ankle Joint: A cadaveric biomechanical study.
- Automatic volumetric analysis of the distal tibiofibular syndesmotic incisura. A case-control study of subtle chronic syndesmotic instability.
- Presented by: Samuel Ahrenholz, Cesar De Cesar Netto, Thiago Alexandre Alves, Shuyuan Li, Daniel Baumfeld, Caleb Iehl, Eli L Schmidt, Kevin Dibbern
- Prevalence and Pattern of Lateral Impingements in the Progressive Collapsing Foot Deformity.
- Presented by: Samuel Ahrenholz, Matthieu Lalevee, Nacime Salomao Barbachan Mansur, John Lee Young Lee, Caleb Iehl, Tutku Tazegul, Kevin Dibbern, Cesar de Cesar Netto
- Posterior and middle facets of the subtalar joint: the retrospective search for an early sign of peritalar subluxation and progressive flatfoot deformity.
- Predictors of deformity in patients with progressive collapsing foot deformity and valgus of the ankle.
- Presented by: Nacime Salomao Barbachan Mansur, Matthieu Lalevee, Victoria Vivtcharenko (Iowa City, USA), Kevin Dibbern, Elijah Auch, Scott Ellis, Alexandre Godoy-Santos, John Femino, Cesar de Cesar Netto
- Influence of weight-bearing computed tomography in the new staging system of progressive collapsing foot deformity classification.
- Presented by: Amanda Ehret (Iowa City, USA), Nacime Salomao Barbachan Mansur, Hee Young Lee, Matthieu Lalevee, Mark Myerson, Alessio Bernasconi, Kristian Buedts, Francois Lintz, Cesar De Cesar Netto
- Three-dimensional coverage maps in the assessment of Chopart subluxation in progressive collapsing foot deformity.
- Presented by: Andrew Behrens (Iowa City, USA), Kevin Dibbern, Matthieu Lalevee, Nacime Salomao Barbachan Mansur, Amanda Ehret, Donald Anderson, John Femino, Alessio Bernasconi, Francois Lintz, Cesar De Cesar Netto
- Impact of first metatarsal hyperpronation on first ray stability: a cadaveric study.
- Presented by: Matthieu Lalevée (Iowa City, Usa), Nacime Barbachan Mansur, Schmidt Eli, Hee Young Lee, Jean-Yves Coillard, François Lintz, Kevin Dibbern, Cesar De Cesar Netto
- Does tibialis posterior dysfunction correlate with overall foot deformity in Progressive Collapsing Foot Deformity?
- Presented by: Matthieu Lalevée (Iowa City, Usa), Nacime Barbachan Mansur, François Lintz, Hee Young Lee, Kevin Dibbern, Samuel Ahrenholz, John Femino, Cesar De Cesar Netto
- Does Distal Metatarsal Articular Angle reflect a real joint deformity in Hallux Valgus?
- Presented by: Matthieu Lalevée (Iowa City, Usa), Nacime Barbachan Mansur, Hee Young Lee, Victoria Vivtcharenko, Christian Vandelune, Tutku Tazegul, Kevin Dibbern, Cesar De Cesar Netto
- Middle facet subluxation of the hindfoot objectively confirmed as optimal early sign of peritalar subluxation and progressive flatfoot deformity using 3D distance mapping
- Three-Dimensional Distance and Coverage Maps in the Assessment of Peritalar Subluxation in Progressive Collapsing Foot Deformity.
- Mechanical Overload followed by Consecutive Collagenase Injections: Developing a Multifactorial and Long-Lasting Animal Model of Induced Achilles Tendinopathy
- Implant-related artifact around metallic and Bio-integrative screws: a CT Scan 3D Hounsfield unit Assessment.
- Short-term outcomes of the Lapicotton technique in the treatment of progressive collapsing foot deformity
- A comparison between the Bluman et al. classification and the progressive collapsing foot deformity consensus for flatfeet assessment.
- Ankle joint weight bearing CT three-dimensional distance maps of adult-acquired flatfoot deformity: a retrospective case-control study.
- Comparison between Cotton test and tap test for the assessment of coronal syndesmotic instability: a cadaveric study”.
- Ankle syndesmosis widening as a result of adult-acquired flatfoot deformity: a case-control weight-bearing computerized tomography study
- Percutaneous distal metatarsal mini-invasive osteotomy: Comparison between standard versus modified intraosseous approach – a cadaveric study